It’s that time of year again. This year’s event is again at the Siuslaw Valley Fire and Rescue’s main station and is scheduled for 10 December from 11am till 6pm. That’s a whole 2 hours longer than last year!
See OTHER INFORMATION at the bottom of this
Gather up your required paperwork! Start now in case you are missing something. Below are the three things you need to prove. Further down this page is a list of some commonly used documents to help prove this information!
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN LANE COUNTY
- PROOF THAT THE CHILD LIVES WITH YOU
- PROOF OF CHILD’S AGE
COMMON DOCUMENTS USED
Information required to receive toys is the following (NO PHOTOCOPIES):
- Proof of residency in Lane County
- Proof that the child lives with you
- Proof of child’s age
Acceptable Documents: For Parents & Children
For Parents: – Local Photo ID OR Photo ID with local mail (proving residency in Lane County)
For Children: (Please don’t bring kids to station if possible)
- The First sheet of a Medical card showing both the parent’s and child’s names
- DHS paperwork the includes both the parents and child’s name(s)
- Any other legal document that includes both the parents and child’s name(s) and date of birth(s).
Florence Bi-Mart has collection boxes for Toys if you want to give. We can also take them at the Main Fire Station.
- Entrance is at West side of building
- Please don’t park in Firefighter spots
- Port-a-potties will be available
- Entry to building will start around 11am
- Dress appropriately
- There is no waiting inside building
- Ensure you have correct paperwork
- Only one Toys for Tots visit allowed per year
- Try not to bring your children to this event
- Have a safe holiday season and if you appreciate these type events, let us know. Volunteers are providing this service for our community.